Expert-Meca provides customers with advanced technical expertise on the behaviour of materials and structures.
Our technical expertise encompasses the following areas:
- the behaviour of metallic materials, composites, polymers and elastomers in operating conditions,
- design and dimensioning of equipment, structures and mechanisms,
- design technologies and assembly processes, welding, mechanical fasteners, riveting, etc.,
- instrumentation, inspection/test methods and analysis/use of results,
- assessment of the harmfulness of defects and the residual service life,
- failure modes during operation: brittle fracture, fatigue, failure mechanics, corrosion and tribology,
- Assessment of compliance with safety regulations.
To complement our technical expertise, we rely on:
- our many years of experience working with the various industry segments,
- our knowledge of building codes.
Workmanship defects in welded and bolted joints Stress corrosion
Metallurgical cracking Fatigue cracks Crevice corrosion